So glad you came here. :)
Here, I share useful reflections about innovation, strategy, and managing high-performance teams.
It’s all thought-provoking and practical.
These reflections are based on real-life examples. They’re inspired from spending 8 years growing GoudronBlanc, an e-commerce business, teaching in top business schools, and running innovation projects with Fortune 500 companies (think: Time Inc., BP, Danone, Santander…).
Make sure you get this monthly update.
Give it a try! I’m confident you’ll love it.
More about Guerric de Ternay:
- In 2011, I started GoudronBlanc, a brand for gentlemen who love high-quality T-shirts;
- Since 2016, I’ve been at ?What If! running innovation projects for Fortune 500 companies;
- I have taught marketing and innovation in top business schools (UCL, London Business School, Princeton, etc.);
- In 2018, I published The Value Mix, a book about creating new value propositions.
- I love helping people make cool stuff happen;
- Here, I share my reflections ✍️ on innovation and strategy.
My most recent reflections:
- Value Proposition Canvas: How to Use Better Alternatives to This Template
- 5 Jobs-to-be-Done Examples to Help You Innovate with Confidence
- Share of Customer: 5 Awesome Tactics to Increase Profit
- Minimum Viable Audience: A New Way to Find A Profitable Market
- 5 User Experience Frameworks That Work GREAT (with Examples)
If you’re also someone who focuses on high-impact work, you will love getting this newsletter. (Click here to see the previous issues.)
And subscribe below: