So glad you came here. :)
Let me ask you a question:
“How do you make sure you know the latest business tools and best practices?”
It’s difficult to keep learning, once you graduated from business school.
Here’s my solution:
Here, you’ll find useful advice about innovation, strategy, and managing high-performance teams.
It’s all thought-provoking and practical.
These reflections are based on real-life examples. They’re inspired from spending 5 years growing an e-commerce business, teaching in top business schools, and running innovation projects with Fortune 500 companies (think: Time Inc., BP, Danone, Santander…).
I created this blog for you.
So make sure you get your monthly update.
(It’s sharp. Four practical things about business, every month).
Give it a try! I’m confident you’ll love it.
More about Guerric:
- In 2012, I started GoudronBlanc, a brand for men who love high-quality T-shirts
- Since 2016, I’ve been at ?What If! running innovation projects for Fortune 500 companies;
- I love helping people make cool stuff happen;
- I teach digital strategy and innovation in top business schools;
- Here, I share my reflections on innovation and strategy;
- My favourite fruit is pears 🍐 but I love avocado 🥑 too.
My most recent reflections:
- 3 Jobs-to-be-Done Examples to Help You Innovate with Confidence
- A Framework to Design Great User Experience (with Examples)
- Use Worldviews & Storytelling to Build a Strong Brand Positioning
- Minimum Viable Audience: A Proactive Way to Do Market Research
- Run Better Customer Interviews: Never Ask These 3 Questions
If you’re also someone who focuses on high-impact work, you will love getting Progress.
You can subscribe here: