So glad you came here. :)
Here, I share useful reflections about innovation, strategy, and managing high-performance teams.
It’s all thought-provoking and practical.
These reflections are based on real-life examples. They’re inspired from spending 6 years growing GoudronBlanc, an e-commerce business, teaching in top business schools, and running innovation projects with Fortune 500 companies (think: Time Inc., BP, Danone, Santander…).
Make sure you get this monthly update.
Give it a try! I’m confident you’ll love it.
More about Guerric de Ternay:
- In 2012, I started GoudronBlanc, a brand for gentlemen who love high-quality T-shirts
- Since 2016, I’ve been at ?What If! running innovation projects for Fortune 500 companies;
- I have taught digital strategy and innovation in top business schools (UCL, LBS, Princeton);
- I love helping people make cool stuff happen;
- Here, I share my reflections on innovation and strategy;
- My favourite fruit is pears 🍐 but I love avocado 🥑 too.
My most recent reflections:
- 3 Jobs-to-be-Done Examples to Help You Innovate with Confidence
- A Framework to Design Great User Experience (with Examples)
- Use Worldviews & Storytelling to Build a Strong Brand Positioning
- Minimum Viable Audience: A Proactive Way to Do Market Research
- Run Better Customer Interviews: Never Ask These 3 Questions
If you’re also someone who focuses on high-impact work, you will love getting this newsletter.
You can subscribe here: