So glad you came here. :)
Here, I share useful reflections about innovation, strategy, and managing high-performance teams.
It’s all thought-provoking and practical.
These reflections are based on real-life examples. They’re inspired from spending 7 years growing GoudronBlanc, an e-commerce business, teaching in top business schools, and running innovation projects with Fortune 500 companies (think: Time Inc., BP, Danone, Santander…).
Make sure you get this monthly update.
Give it a try! I’m confident you’ll love it.
More about Guerric de Ternay:
- In 2012, I started GoudronBlanc, a brand for gentlemen who love high-quality T-shirts;
- Since 2016, I’ve been at ?What If! running innovation projects for Fortune 500 companies;
- I am also running Blackwood, beautiful accessories made of eco-friendly alternatives to leather;
- I have taught digital strategy and innovation in top business schools (at UCL, LBS, Princeton, etc.);
- In 2018, I self-published my first book, The Value Mix 📚, based on what at teach to Masters’ students.
- I love helping people make cool stuff happen;
- Here, I share my reflections ✍️ on innovation and strategy;
- My favourite fruit is pears 🍐 but I love avocado 🥑 too.
My most recent reflections:
- The 4 M’s of Marketing: How to Set the Right Marketing Strategy
- 3 Jobs-to-be-Done Examples to Help You Innovate with Confidence
- Share of Customer: Why It Matters More Than Market Share
- A Framework to Design Great User Experience (with Examples)
- 3 Effective Ways to Get to Product-Market Fit
If you’re also someone who focuses on high-impact work, you will love getting this newsletter. (Click here to see the previous issues.)
And subscribe below: