On this blog, I share useful reflections about innovation, sustainability and managing high-performance teams.
I try to make it thought-provoking and practical.
These reflections are based on real-life examples. They’re inspired from spending nearly 10 years growing GoudronBlanc (an e-commerce fashion business) and running innovation projects with Fortune 500 companies (think: Coca-Cola, BP, Google, Facebook…).
I also share exclusive content in Progress, my newsletter.
Make sure you get this monthly update. (It’s sharp.)
More about Guerric de Ternay:
- In 2011, I started GoudronBlanc, a brand for gentlemen who love high-quality T-shirts.
- Since 2016, I’ve been at ?What If! running innovation projects for Fortune 500 companies.
- I have taught marketing and innovation in top business schools (UCL, London Business School, Princeton, etc.).
- In 2018, I published The Value Mix, a book about creating new value propositions.
- And in 2022, I published The Opportunity Lenses, a book about finding business opportunities.
- I love helping people make cool stuff happen.
- Here, I share my reflections ✍️ on innovation and strategy.
My most recent reflections:
- Trend or fad: How to tell the difference
- Exploding Topics vs. Glimpse: Which one to choose?
- The key differences: Business idea vs. Business opportunity
- 7 Top Trend-Spotting Websites: Find What’s Trending (2023)
- What’s a business opportunity [A useful definition!]
- The 9 Must-Read Books on Opportunities for Entrepreneurs
- The Best Innovation Consulting Firms to Join in 2023
Every month, I share some exclusive stories and tips about strategy, innovation, and personal growth. (Lots of cool stuff!)