On this blog, I share useful reflections about innovation, sustainability and managing high-performance teams.
I try to make it thought-provoking and practical.
These reflections are based on real-life examples. They’re inspired from spending nearly 10 years growing GoudronBlanc (an e-commerce fashion business) and running innovation projects with Fortune 500 companies (think: Coca-Cola, BP, Google, Facebook…).
I also share exclusive content in Progress, my newsletter.
Make sure you get this monthly update. (It’s sharp.)
More about Guerric de Ternay:
- In 2011, I started GoudronBlanc, a brand for gentlemen who love high-quality T-shirts.
- Since 2016, I’ve been at ?What If! running innovation projects for Fortune 500 companies.
- I have taught marketing and innovation in top business schools (UCL, London Business School, Princeton, etc.).
- In 2018, I published The Value Mix, a book about creating new value propositions.
- And in 2022, I published The Opportunity Lenses, a book about finding business opportunities.
- I love helping people make cool stuff happen.
- Here, I share my reflections ✍️ on innovation and strategy.
My most recent reflections:
- Value Proposition Canvas: How to Use Better Alternatives to This Template
- 5 Jobs-to-be-Done Examples to Help You Innovate with Confidence
- Share of Customer: 5 Awesome Tactics to Increase Profit
- Minimum Viable Audience: A New Way to Find A Profitable Market
- 5 User Experience Frameworks That Work GREAT (with Examples)
Every month, I share some exclusive stories and tips about strategy, innovation, and personal growth. (Lots of cool stuff!)